user_mobilelogo

Bristol Golf Breaks

We have had a great time thank you and my fellow golfers gave me much appreciation for organising the weekend which of course is down to you as all I did was sort out trophies and send emails. We got completely drenched both days but managed an evening out in Bristol.

Bristol Hotel was absolutely perfect

Tall Pines team were great and made us very welcome – they had sorted out nearest the pin and longest drive and the bar staff were very friendly. The course was good and apart from aircraft noise we gave it favourable reviews and would visit again

Stockwood Vale – what a wonderful course although in those conditions was tough – our nearest the pin was only 149 yards but with a headwind only 1 of 10 found the green as most came up short whatever club we hit (4 wood in my case).

When we arrived it was very busy and no one knew about nearest pin etc. We teed off on time but there was some sort of competition ahead of us and with 3 par threes in first 6 holes it meant our overall round took 5 hours which is pretty unacceptable for a club that has signs warning against slow play. People were lining up every putt and at times we felt like giving up. We would love to go again but perhaps avoiding members competitions and on a sunny day!

Having said that we would love to book via you again – I am sounding out for 2022 dates amongst the party and we will also look at other locations. We are predominately from the Midlands and from Aylesbury so finding somewhere we can travel to is a consideration – we have now done Cardiff and Bristol

Hopefully be in touch soon

Paul

Links to our sister sites

brittany golf logo

bristol logo

egb chimp

IOW mc

Wales

AT LOGO small

hereford logo black

dandc logo green text

Address

Tavistock Town
Council Chambers,
Drake Road,
Tavistock,
Devon. PL19 0AU

Office Hours

Monday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Thursday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm

Contact 01822 618181

Answer phone available outside of these hours or if all the lines are busy.
Please leave your details and we will phone you straight back.

Or please use the Contact Form to get your enquiry started.